easytraffic.biz

Buy website traffic, Get real targeted visitors.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Olympic "One-liners"


Here Are Some More Funny Olympic "One-liners"  To Make You Smile

  1. Rain ... ... the official weather supplier to the London 2012 Olympic Games.
  2. I always wanted to be an Olympic 400m runner but I heard there were too many hurdles.
  3. Greece is really hoping to do well in the Olympics. If they win gold medals, they can use them as cash.
  4. Olympics can inspire British children to get active. Or it can inspire British youngsters to sit on the sofa and watch the Olympics.
  5. Even though the Olympics take place during Ramadan, some Muslim athletes said they will not fast during games. Then, after sampling the British food, they said, on second thoughts, fasting sounded good.
  6. The Olympic organisers have advised people to watch out that they're not being sold fake 2012 Olympic tickets. I think I'll be alright though. My tickets for the men's wheelchair triple jump seem genuine enough.
  7. The Olympic Torch passed through my town. My 75 year-old neighbour turned to me and said, 'Not again.'
  8. 2012 London Olympics: 84 medals with 25 golds - Guardian writers predict GB's haul. [Will and Guy hope this is no joke!]

Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment